Saturday, August 29, 2009

What Do You Want?

Hello everyone in blogger land. I just wanted to say thank you again for all the support and your interest in what I have to say. It is all about us and our creative process. I would love to continue to improve what we have started here. In order to do that of course feedback is in order. So I would love to offer my ear to anything that a person visiting or wanting to be a part of a community where we can feel comfortable and express to each other our interests in creating to inspire. In other words. Let me know what you want me to put on this blog! Is a daily post enough? Would you like to see more going on? Is a basic blog good enough. I often see blogs that are fancy dancy with all the bells and whistles...is this what people want? Or are you more comfortable with a conversation? Let me know your thoughts.... More controversial topics? I just say what I feel and try to voice what I hear from other artists....Links and interviews? Let me know if that is something that appeals. Picture of the day or week? That might be fun...and interesting? it can offend if you are not open to all aspects of art. ok. I will leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment