Tuesday, August 25, 2009

an euphonious keeps you smart

The title does not make sense but euphonious is "pleasing to the ear". I guess the whole point is to stimulate your mind and soul with art. visually stimulate with colours and texture. Music always soothes and relaxes. Art does the same if people will give it a chance. That is why I am such a proponent of cramming Art down your face. there is a style of art that is for everyone. There is a subject or medium that will interest anyone. Anyone and everyone can feel the passion from the artist. Open your closeminded eyes. I guess I am just reminding everyone to keep looking at your creative side.

2 comments:

  1. Right on.I wish people would get back into the galleries and musuems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to see a lot of art with my busy schedule but I like some of your art. Maybe my eyes are opening

    ReplyDelete