Friday, July 17, 2009

Jealous Brush!

I got in an argument with them again today. They told me I don't spend enough time with them. They told me we don't play enough together. We do not laugh together as much as we used to. I hope that I can make it up to them. I really hurt their feelings. They want me to justify the lack of attention. They loved spending time flowing and circulating. My brushes are so upset with me. I wait until the weekend or Friday evenings....sometimes I visit them On certain weekdays where I am not too tired for them. The thing is when I have them in my hands we are inseparable. We make so many thoughts and dreams come alive. Maybe when I cam creating something from nothing without a planned Idea they are there rewarding me with beautiful lines and textures of colors. I need to visit them first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment