Friday, August 27, 2010

I am Stuck!

I wish I had been given the instruction booklet from God on how to be an artist. I am stuck. I started out of the gate strong and now I am stuck. I know it is temporary as I search my soul for some inspiration...but .....Painting for the sake of painting is so hard. Creating something very deep takes a very special energy. That passion has to be present when we create. We cannot just turn that shit on like a light switch. It has to be overwhelming. Like falling in love. We cannot just settle for someone we feel we can get along with for the rest of our lives. We have to be head over heels for that person. What we create has to feel natural. It has to flow. It might be hard work....but it flows. It might have its challenges....but it is a very passionate grind we enjoy. Like exercise....we know it hurts but the results are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment