Monday, November 9, 2009

Quit Your Fuckin Whining! Just PAINT and shut up!!!!


I know I can be a little blunt at times for the people who know me. There are just some people that cross your path in life that might inspire you or kick you in the ass when you are feeling down or sorry for yourself. These people are individuals that are in tremendous circumstances in their lives and yet they seem to rise above far and beyond us. We are just weak compared to these people. We are so inadequate to be in the same species as these people. A young man I am "friends" with on MySpace touched me today. He is what I call a true Artist. He is an ARTIST. He loves creating pieces that inspire others instantly. This young man is a quadriplegic. He paints. He has a burning desire to continue creating and nothing is stopping him. I am sure his story has been told over and over. I am passing it on to you and I am also looking in the mirror to remind myself to....Quit Your Fuckin Whining! Just PAINT and shut up!!!! Give this man a visit and see him create his work on his profile. You will be changed forever. I wanted to write something profound and emotional to convey what I feel about this man. I wanted to tell everyone how we should be grateful and appreciate that we have all of our functions and facilities in order to be able to create openly and freely....we should always be careful of our next step. We can impact each other so profoundly in such a brief moment. Please read about this man and learn.  www.myspace.com/deathcheaterdiar

No comments:

Post a Comment