Thursday, December 31, 2015

I Love Painting and I am Back!!!

If anyone is still following me that is subscribed I am back and I am so excited to let everyone know I have been painting and happy about it! I hope to share all of my journey with everyone again. It is a wonderful and I am still alive to work on my legacy to leave my children. A legacy filled with happiness and ART.

I will be writing about our challenges as artists and how we can overcome them. I also write in another blog about Happiness. I will be focusing on Art even though the two subjects are running parallel. I am looking forward to posting my new work. I will provide a link here to me Fine Art America Store. I hope you will find the time to see my new work.  Fine Art America Profile

I Love You all and hope you will stay and share this website.


No comments:

Post a Comment