Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Appreciation

I am so happy to be alive today to see my loved ones and enjoy my life for what ever is left. We can have one day or ten years or more. I am sure we should all live our lives the same. Happy content with ourselves and our choices. i have resorted to accepting certain situations that in the past I would normally have sworn back at. Now I embrace change and the uniqueness of others. I do not have to accept or agree...but I embrace their differences. I can learn from others, Let it go, or let it bother me. I have no control over others. I have control over my perceptions and my expressions. I am a very empathetic person, I am human. I hurt and sometimes hurt others. We all do this unknowingly. Or sometimes we do it to protect ourselves and yet we are sad at the result even if it is for our own good. Let go. Have peace. Love. Laugh and Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment